Tuesday, July 3

its high time!

been waiting for Kevin to launch this blog or mayb Yvette, Christine,Sam or Fred but I guess that aint gonna happen. they might be possibly thinking the same...lol

Yeah...this is our official blog for the MC 07/08. We officaily started our term on the 1st of this month. That was Sunday I guess-bad day to start one's term-yeah, coz I know we woulda launced in style *winks* but we all had to go to church and personal stuff and issues and all....anyways, I know we gonna do something and I'l definately be letting y'all wat went down.

well, what's happening? As for me, I'm in a whirlwind now-classes's started again, project,work,AIESEC, IC, Career Day coming up, thirty and more exchanges to do-Lawd, am forcing my brain to process 'em all at once. I'm wishing right now that I could have a brain each for all of these, you know like a multi-processor computer...lol...yeah, its that bad...but I'l survive, infact, I have survived coz I'm making it and is fun. Pray for me though.

aiit! gotta bounce. watch out for career fair details plus a full-profile post on each one of us *winks*
ciaooo!!

No comments: