Saturday, September 29

Oh the weekend is here again! Team Days is goin to start in a few hours time from now. I'm busy working on my quarterly report to be presented before the rest of the MC members. As l work, l realize how much work needs to be done, how far we need to go, how great the gap is from 0 to 100, and our resolve to work hard this year and make it. Well, we can resolve but great work needs to be done!

But we making it. we are not just realizing how much work needs to be done without doing it, we sure are working. I remember last night, Christine(VP X) working till 2pm trying to upload forms, match some, do reports, applications, etc I believe that's part of it and that's how much candle we will have to burn to make it work. I greatly belive the Lord will help us in all of this coz we sure cant do it by oursleves. Face the challenges, criticisim, disappointments(there are lots of 'em!), meet the unknown, take risks and many others.....we are going thru!

I personally cant wait to be done with exams so l can steer my full efforts into this. Its one hell of a ride and much fun already!

back to my report......

posted by Lolu a.k.a visa denied

No comments: